In order for a Kickstarter project to be successful, you must get the word out there. Creating your project is just the beginning and the real work begins after its launch. Here is a short list of just a few of the websites that have been very helpful to me over the past few years as a inventor. They gets hundred or thousands of emails each day so you only get one shot at this. Take your time and do it right!
Here are a few tips before contacting them:
- Make your submission short.
- Give them the facts in just a few sentences.
- Create a catchy subject line.
- Make your submission text interesting so they have something to write about.
- Include one (1) image when you can in the email or contact form. I usually use the Kickstarter project banner to attract attention.
click on each image to be taken to the appropriate contact page